How can we help? Call, email or visit us today.
Get Ready to Work.
Access training, skills workshops and find a new career.
Services Through SEMCA Michigan Works!
All services are free to those seeking employment, regardless of your job situation, education level, experience or skill level. Job Seekers can access the following services through Michigan Works!:
- Free access to computers at any of our Job Centers to search Pure Michigan Talent Connect for openings, post resumes online, seek out career information, and conduct research on specific industries
- Career assessments
- Employment and career search assistance
- Resume and interviewing workshops
- Specialized services for Veterans with barriers to employment information
- Information on Training in high-demand occupations
SEMCA has strong partnerships with area community colleges, universities and other training providers to assure we are fully aware of the programs that will allow you to obtain a certificate, license or degree in the fields with the greatest demand for skilled workers. Plus, we can assist in you in identifying potential options to fund the tuition for your desired education or training. All of our services are at no cost to you.
Find an American Job Center near you, or call: 800.285.9675
Michigan Relay Center callers use 711.