The Michigan Apprenticeship Steering Committee, Inc. (MASCI) presents a virtual learning program to highlight Department of Labor Registered Apprenticeships across the state of Michigan. The program will feature multiple skilled trades programs and offer many apprentices and apprentice mentors sharing insights about their experiences, training, safety, and futures. It will be exciting to view job sites through the eyes of apprentices, who will be sharing from job sites they are currently working at! Each represented trade will briefly share their respective program and offer knowledge from instructors and training directors.
The event will also feature remarks and updates from:
- Michigan Lieutenant Governor – Garlin Gilchrest
- USDOL Office of Apprenticeship State Director – Russ Davis
- USDOL Office of Apprenticeship Regional Director – Dean Guido
- Michigan Building & Construction Trades Council Secretary-Treasurer – Patrick Devlin
- Upper Peninsula Construction Council Executive Director – Tony Retaskie
- Michigan Apprenticeship Steering Committee, Inc. President – Lee Graham