During Careers in Energy Week October 19–23, 2020, Michigan’s energy companies and educators team up to create awareness for students and job-seekers around the rewarding careers in the energy sector.
Members of the Michigan Energy Workforce Development Consortium (MEWDC) and the national Center for Energy Workforce Development (CEWD) are proud to participate in Careers in Energy Week 2020.
Monday, Oct. 19
- Consumers Energy hosts a virtual panel discussion, Pathways to Careers in Energy 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- DTE Energy hosts Career Exploration, a virtual tour of energy careers for high school students 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
- DTE Energy hosts panel discussion for high school FIRST Robotics teams on Careers in Energy 5 – 6 p.m.
- DTE Energy hosts Ace Your Behavioral Based Interview 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 20
- MEWDC hosts MI Energy Careers 2020: High school and adult learners career exploration event via Brazen 1 – 4 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 21
CEWD Energy Careers 2020: National conference and virtual career fair for students and adults 1-6 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 22
MEWDC hosts Transitioning to a Career in Energy: Panel discussion and resources for educators, veterans, parents, and students, 12:00 p.m. Lunch time discussion. Register here for the Virtual Panel Discussion
Friday, Oct. 23
MEWDC hosts Michigan Careers in Energy Week Virtual Job Fair: Job-seekers virtual career fair via Brazen 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Henry Ford College (Energy Employers identified) virtual career fair for job-seekers 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
DTE Energy hosts a virtual tour of energy careers for high school students 10-11 a.m.